Death Note Pie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting-

Go down

Anime Or Not

Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- I_vote_lcap0%Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- I_vote_lcap0%Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- Empty Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting-

Post  D e a t h N o t e ♥ Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 am

♫•My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You•♫

Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- Handheartsdraw

History

Just when your about to go to a new High school. You promise to your self you wouldn't fall in love again like last summer. You fell in love with your best friend and now, he/she is gone,you never had a chance to tell them you loved them... You were heart broken. You would'nt beleive they would leave you and just to be forgotten. Year's past and your move to a new town, nice people, sweet shop's and most of all new school. Your parent's ask's you if you really want to move. You didn't care, you nodded and started to pack your thing's. Now, you'll meet new people and new friends. You make heap's of friends and your populare. But, you've gotten closer to your new best friend, who was a guy/girl..... Is this right? To fall again?

Thing You Need To Know

Keep the cussing to a limited, little kid's play this site too.
I want DRAMA, love triangle's and squares, make thing's more interseting.
Tess's rule's apply as well, you know them.
If going to go there, please put "Fade's Into Blackness".
Ask me if want to be a mini mod, if you post here up to page 10.
I know if you read my rule's, and those of you who have'nt.
If you make a girl, At least make a guy, I can't handle alot of guy's.. I'm only on person.
Don't join then don't come anymore. It will be abit anoying.
Please spell the best you can, Other's can't read what your saying.
If i'm in a good mood, You guy's can post up to 10 pages. But not, leave it up to 3.
This Forum is 2 Tread from In Love With Your best friend.
Okay, that's about it. Have fun.

Poeple Who Joined

♫Inochi no nakigoe♫ Main Page Yumiki Nagato 17
♫Inochi no nakigoe♫ Main Page Miles Todo 18
»»вℓυє•мσση•ωσℓƒ©«« Main Page Hagen Andrew-Adieth Smith 17
Summer Rain Page 2Jeanie Johonna Lilaq 16
++knight.mare Page 2 Riley Hestings 16
Vans~Peep Page 3 Ryder Claire Verna 15
Vans~Peep Page 3 Thorton Ryan Fern 17
Vanilla•Twilight Page 4Olivia James Johnson 17

Crushes and Loves

Jeanie Like's Hangen

Coming Update's

The year just started and fresh meat has come. We have our new teacher's and more coming up throught out the year. WELCOME FRESH MEN!

Locker's

2. Yumiki Nagato
6. Miles Todo
7. Thorton Ryan Fern
10. Ryder Claire Verna
14. Riley Hestings
15. Hagen Andrew-Adieth Smith
16. Jeanie Johonna Lilaq

Creation Time

Code:
[b]Infomation[/b]

[b]Usename goes here[/b]

[b]Img Goes Here[/b]

Fullname:

Nickname:

Age (14-18) :

Personality (No "Meet's Me" What real info):

Pet's (Don't put if you dont have any ):

History (Optional ):

Crush :

BoyFriend/Girlfriend:

Other:

Locker Number:

My Creation's

Edit postReport this postReply with quote| | My lip's hurt's. Here, Let Me Help You | |-Accepting- Pretty-Emo-girl-emo-girls-7443226-330-438
Username:

♫Inochi no nakigoe♫

Chara Name:

Yumiki Nagoto

Personality:

Get To know her

Appearance:

<---Look to your left,

Crush:

Please don't

Boyfriend:

No